Drascombe by Churchouse Boats
Simon and Sharon Harwood welcome all visitors to Drascombe by Churchouse Boats.
Whether you are looking at buying a new or second hand Drascombe, wanting to purchase spares and accessories, thinking of selling your Drascombe on brokerage or even toying with the idea of some refurbishment work on your existing Drascombe, we are only too happy to spend time meeting and talking to you.
There is a lot to say about our company, to sum it up this is what we can offer you
- A family run business dedicated totally to Drascombe boats
- The sole licensed builder of Drascombe boats built in GRP
- The knowledge and information we have on the Drascombe range of boats is vast and more than any other company
- Can offer a wider range of services for Drascombes and their owners than any other company
- Our repair service is recognised by all major Marine Insurance companies, due to our knowledge of these boats
- Able to supply Sailability Groups, Outdoor Education/Activity Centres and Scout Groups with a unique sailing boat with additional features, which allows people with disabilities or in wheelchairs the opportunity to go sailing.
- We will pay for your first years membership to the Drascombe Association, the association organises many events and rallies throughout the year.
NEW - We can now after any GRP repairs or refurbishment to any sailing boat upto 20 foot long, this does not have to be a Drascombe, as our skilled workmen can repair any GRP work along with replacing any wooden features on your boat. Give us a call to ask for more information.
LATEST NEWS - We can now supply floating hatch covers, complete with built in buoyancy, available for Drascombe Luggers, other Drascombe models will be available soon. POA.
See the video on our Facebook page
FREE CARRIAGE ON ALL SAILS, COVERS AND SPRAYHOOD TO MAINLAND UK UNTIL 31st DECEMBER 2014. PRICES WILL BE ADJUSTED FOR OVERSEAS BUYERS